Thursday, June 09, 2011

Please visit my website

Hi friends and readers,

Thanks for visiting my author blog. As you can see by some of the previous posts, it's been awhile since I've kept this up! That's because, in addition to attending graduate school and giving birth to a baby boy, I've completely overhauled my author website, where I am now blogging.

So starting June 1, 2011, please visit www.saraharthur.com for all further updates, comments, and conversations about my books and events. Feel free to "Like," "Tweet" and generally be obnoxious about the new & improved website! Hope to see you there.

Keep walking with Jesus,
Sarah Arthur

1 comment:

Darryl Tay said...

I love browsing your website, Sarah. Aside from its valuable content, I also love the website’s navigation. The pages easily load, thus it doesn’t make your web visitors wait for a long period. Keep it up! :)