Thursday, October 25, 2007

Birth Announcement

The books are here! Yep, fraternal twins that I've named The God-Hungry Imagination and The One Year Daily Grind (alas, my parents and in-laws will NOT think this is funny...). Both are now available through my website at http://www.saraharthur.com/order/index.htm, including group discounts. Know a pastor or youth leader who's looking for ways to engage youth in Christian life and worship? Send them The God-Hungry Imagination for Pastor Appreciation Month (October). Know a young adult in their twenties or thirties who's looking for more than the usual bland Bible study? Send them The One Year Daily Grind as a Christmas present. Or at the very least, send them the links to my blogs (at right) and encourage them to enter the discussion. I love to hear from readers, peers, and colleagues.

Onward!

No comments: